Full course description
6th-8th GRADE STUDENT CURRICULUM OVERVIEW
- Developmentally appropriate interactive and easy-to-implement lessons and activities.
- 25-minute lessons designed for use in school, community, and/or after-school settings.
- Based on a college-going framework to increase college and career readiness by fostering college aspirations, teaching college knowledge, and supporting the college planning process.
- Sequenced lessons are organized by themes, build on each other throughout the year, and increase in depth and rigor each year.
- The curriculum includes pre and post-student surveys to assess learning.
- The curriculum includes lesson plans, handouts, presentations(when needed), and optional extension activities.
- The curriculum is revised annually to update resources and reflect changes in admission and financial aid policy.
- There are 30 lessons per grade.