Full course description
Fast Forward to College (▸▸FWD): 25 Minutes at a Time
- Developmentally appropriate interactive and easy to implement lessons and activities.
- 25-minute lessons designed for use in school, community and/or after school settings.
- Based on a college-going framework to increase college and career readiness by fostering college aspirations, teaching college knowledge, supporting the college planning process.
- Sequenced lessons are organized by themes, build on each other throughout the year, and increase in depth and rigor each year.
- The curriculum includes pre and post student surveys to assess learning.
- The curriculum includes lesson plans, handouts, presentations(when needed), and optional extension activities.
- The curriculum is revised annually to update resources and reflect changes in admission and financial aid policy.
- There are 30 lessons per grade (9th-11th) and 60 lessons for 12th grade.