(9th-12th) Fast Forward to College Student Curriculum (California) is a Course
(9th-12th) Fast Forward to College Student Curriculum (California)
Time limit: 30 days
Full course description
9th-12th GRADE STUDENT CURRICULUM OVERVIEW (this listing is for students in CALIFORNIA)
Fast Forward to College (▸▸FWD): 25 Minutes at a Time
- Part of a K-12 college knowledge curriculum designed for use in any setting (i.e. advisory, homeroom, classroom, after school, summer program, etc.).
- Developmentally appropriate interactive and easy to implement lessons and activities.
- 25-minute lessons designed for use in school, community and/or after school settings.
- Based on a college-going framework to increase college and career readiness by fostering college aspirations, teaching college knowledge, supporting the college planning process.
- Sequenced lessons are organized by themes, build on each other throughout the year, and increase in depth and rigor each year.
- The curriculum includes pre and post student surveys to assess learning.
- The curriculum includes lesson plans, handouts, presentations(when needed), and optional extension activities.
- The curriculum is revised annually to update resources and reflect changes in admission and financial aid policy.
- There are 30 lessons per grade (9th-11th) and 60 lessons for 12th grade.
Purchasing this curriculum gives you FREE access to the HIGH SCHOOL PARENT Curriculum: College Conversations: Empowering Families to Support Student Aspirations
These community conversations “workshops” were created by UC Berkeley Center for Educational Partnerships to meet the needs of parents and families throughout the K-12 experience. These conversations are part of a college-going framework that includes increasing College Aspirations, College Knowledge and College Planning.
- College Aspirations: We want ALL students to see themselves in college and know that they can be successful in any post-secondary option they choose.
- College Knowledge: Once students have developed the pre-disposition to college-going, they need access to college knowledge connecting their aspirations to reality.
- College Planning: With college knowledge in place, students will have the necessary foundation to plan their academic futures.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY DISCLAIMER: By downloading the curriculum, the client agrees to the terms and conditions of accessing the intellectual property belonging to the Regents of the University of California, which includes, but it not limited to:
- The client may not sublicense or transfer intellectual property to any other entity.
- The Regents retain all rights, titles, and interests in intellectual property.