CEP & OUA College Access Symposium (9/19/2022) is a Course
CEP & OUA College Access Symposium (9/19/2022)
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
Sorry, registration is now closed!
IN-PERSON, ON CAMPUS: UC Berkeley's Center for Educational Partnerships and the Office of Undergraduate Admissions will host a day of professional development, networking, and inspiration for counselors and college access professionals to support students to and through college. Learn from UC Berkeley's admissions and college advising professionals about the college preparation, application submission, and application review process in support of first-generation, low-income, and students of color. More info on lodging and parking is coming soon!
Monday, September 19, 2022 (8:45 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
We are bringing the Symposium home to Berkeley for a day of campus connection:
- Get updates on UC Berkeley Admissions from Associate Vice Chancellor Femi Ogundele
- Participate in interactive sessions on PIQ development and Q&As with seasoned admissions evaluators
- Go behind the scenes with info on the admissions process and tips to assist your students
- Share best practices with colleagues by networking with campus resource partners, program staff, and campus community leaders
- Breakfast and lunch are included
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org