Full course description
UC Berkeley's Center for Educational Partnerships offers year-round High School College Advising Professional Development Webinars are designed for college access professionals and high school counselors in California! Our 2-hour training sessions are designed by college advising experts for new and experienced college access professionals and counselors in schools and community settings.
- Synchronous (live session)
- Slide decks provided (post-session)
- Includes resources
Access to the Training Session:
- The day before the training, all registered participants will receive a calendar invitation with the Zoom link.
- If for any reason, you do not receive it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Febuary 9th: Supporting HS Seniors Complete the Community College Enrollment Process (10am-12pm) PST
- Understand universal CA Community College enrollment requirements.
- Review a sample CC Enrollment Process (series of meetings and workshops) that includes important additional steps ensuring a smooth transition to the Community College.
- Review best practices in working with undocumented students and students with Individual Education Plans (IEP).
Questions should be sent to:
Dr. Claudia Aguilar - email@example.com