Full course description
UC Berkeley's Center for Educational Partnerships offers year-round College Advising Virtual Training designed for college access professionals and high school counselors in California! Our 2-hour training sessions are designed by college advising experts for new and experienced college access professionals and counselors in schools and community settings.
- Synchronous (live session)
- Slide-decks provided (post-session)
- Includes resources
Access to the Training Session:
- The day before the training, all registered participants will receive a calendar invitation with the zoom link.
- If for any reason, you do not receive it, please email email@example.com
May 13th: Creating a College-Going Culture (Kinder-6th)
- Review strategies to strengthen your school’s overall college-going culture.
- Expand your understanding of the nine critical elements of a college-going culture based on UCLA Professor Patricia McDonough’s research.
- Assess your school’s college-going culture within the context of the CA State Priorities.
Questions should be sent to:
Dr. Claudia Aguilar - firstname.lastname@example.org