Full course description
UC Berkeley's Center for Educational Partnerships offers year-round College Advising Virtual Training designed for college access professionals and high school counselors in California! Our 2-hour training sessions are designed by college advising experts for new and experienced college access professionals and counselors in schools and community settings.
- Synchronous (live session)
- Slide-decks provided (post-session)
- Includes resources
- Register for each training separately ($45 per training)
- Registration deadline is the Wednesday prior to the training (10am)
- The day before the training, all registered participants will receive a calendar invitation with the zoom link.
- If you previously registered for a CEP Professional Development Courses or purchased our CEP K-12 College Knowledge Curriculum, you will need to use credentials previously created when registering/purchasing.
August 19th Training Topic: UC Personal Insight Questions (10am-2pm PST) includes hour lunch
Description: This training will prepare you to effectively lead students through their writing process! Learning Objectives: Understanding the PIQ task and reviewing the process that educators can walk students through when writing their PIQ responses. Review strategies for working with students throughout the writing process. Practice providing feedback and gain access to sample tools you can use and modify for your practice.
Questions should be sent to:
Dr. Claudia Aguilar - email@example.com