Full course description
UC Berkeley's Center for Educational Partnerships offers year-round College Advising Virtual Training designed for college access professionals and high school counselors in California! Our 2-hour training sessions are designed by college advising experts for new and experienced college access professionals and counselors in schools and community settings.
- Synchronous (live session)
- Slide-decks provided (post-session)
- Includes resources
- Register for each training separately ($45 per training)
- Registration deadline is the Wednesday prior to the training (10am)
- The day before the training, all registered participants will receive a calendar invitation with the zoom link.
- If you previously registered for a CEP Professional Development Courses or purchased our CEP K-12 College Knowledge Curriculum, you will need to use credentials previously created when registering/purchasing.
August 12th Training Topic: UC/CSU Undergraduate Admission Overview & UC Application Tools (10am-12pm) PST
Description: This training session will provide an overview of UC and CSU admission policies for HS seniors and will review application tools available for your use with students.
Questions should be sent to:
Dr. Claudia Aguilar - firstname.lastname@example.org