Full course description
UC Berkeley's Center for Educational Partnerships offers year-round College Advising Virtual Training designed for college access professionals and high school counselors in California! Our 2-hour training sessions are designed by college advising experts for new and experienced college access professionals and counselors in schools and community settings.
- Synchronous (live session)
- Slide-decks provided (post-session)
- Includes resources
- Register for each training separately ($45 per training)
- Registration deadline is the Wednesday prior to the training (10am).
- When you register, it will have you sign up for a "class" via Canvas.
- If you previously registered for a CEP Professional Development Courses or purchased our CEP K-12 College Knowledge Curriculum, you will need to use credentials previously created when registering/purchasing.
- The day before the training, you will receive a calendar invitation with the zoom link.
August 26th Training Topic: Common Application Overview (10am-12pm) PST
Description: This training session will provide an overview of the Common Application and will review application tools available for your use with students.
Questions should be sent to:
Dr. Claudia Aguilar - email@example.com