CEP College Conversation (October 6, 2023: CSU Undergraduate Application Overview & Tools)
Full course description
UC Berkeley's Center for Educational Partnerships offers year-round High School College Advising Professional Development Webinars designed for college access professionals and high school counselors in California! Our 2-hour training sessions are designed by college advising experts for new and experienced college access professionals and counselors in schools and community settings.
- Synchronous (live session)
- Slide decks provided (post-session)
- Includes resources
- Register for each training separately ($45 per training)
- Registration deadline is the Wednesday prior to the training (10am).
- When you register, it will have you sign up for a "class" via Canvas.
- If you previously registered for a CEP Professional Development Course or purchased our CEP K-12 College Knowledge Curriculum, you will need to use credentials previously created when registering/purchasing.
- The day before the training, you will receive a calendar invitation with the Zoom link.
October 6th: CSU Undergraduate Application Overview & Tools (10am-12pm) PST
Description: This training session will provide an overview of the CSU Application and provide tools and resources to use with students.
Click here for information on 2023-24 training topics.
Questions should be sent to:
Dr. Claudia Aguilar - firstname.lastname@example.org