CEP College Conversation (August 18, 2023: UC Personal Insight Questions)
Full course description
UC Berkeley's Center for Educational Partnerships offers year-round College Advising Virtual Training designed for college access professionals and high school counselors in California! Our 2-hour training sessions are designed by college advising experts for new and experienced college access professionals and counselors in schools and community settings.
- Synchronous (live session)
- Slide decks provided (post-session)
- Includes resources
- Register for each training separately ($45 per training)
- Registration deadline is the Wednesday prior to the training (10am)
- The day before the training, all registered participants will receive a calendar invitation with the Zoom link.
- If you previously registered for a CEP Professional Development Course or purchased our CEP K-12 College Knowledge Curriculum, you will need to use credentials previously created when registering/purchasing.
August 18th Training Topic: UC Personal Insight Questions (10am-2pm PST) includes hour lunch
Description: This training will prepare you to effectively lead students through their writing process! Learning Objectives: Understanding the PIQ task and reviewing the process that educators can walk students through when writing their PIQ responses. Review strategies for working with students throughout the writing process. Practice providing feedback and gain access to sample tools you can use and modify for your practice.
Click here for information on 2023-24 training topics.
Questions should be sent to:
Dr. Claudia Aguilar - firstname.lastname@example.org