CEP College Conversation (August 11, 2023: UC/CSU Undergraduate Admission Overview & UC Application Tools)
Full course description
UC Berkeley's Center for Educational Partnerships offers year-round College Advising Virtual Training designed for college access professionals and high school counselors in California! Our 2-hour training sessions are designed by college advising experts for new and experienced college access professionals and counselors in schools and community settings.
- Synchronous (live session)
- Slide decks provided (post-session)
- Includes resources
- Register for each training separately ($45 per training)
- Registration deadline is the Wednesday prior to the training (10am)
- The day before the training, all registered participants will receive a calendar invitation with the Zoom link.
- If you previously registered for a CEP Professional Development Course or purchased our CEP K-12 College Knowledge Curriculum, you will need to use credentials previously created when registering/purchasing.
August 11th Training Topic: UC Undergraduate Admission & Application Overview & Tools (10am-12pm) PST
Description: This training session will provide an overview of UC admission policies for HS seniors and will review application tools available for your use with students.
Click here for information on 2023-24 PD training topics.
Questions should be sent to:
Dr. Claudia Aguilar - firstname.lastname@example.org